登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-12-22 11:56 | 显示全部楼层

"新维亚利"逼宫托蒂吸引AC米兰视线 他比托尼进球更多

"新维亚利"逼宫托蒂吸引AC米兰视线 他比托尼进球更多

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://sports.sina.com.cn 2006年12月22日11:20 新浪体育

新浪体育讯 意甲联赛总是能有不知名的射手突然涌现,夸利亚雷拉这个陌生的名字,近一段时间以来,在意大利的各大体育专业报纸上,已经开始频繁见诸报端,一位上个赛季只有可怜的三球进帐的23岁年轻前锋,本赛季竟然成为了桑普多利亚可以倚重的头号射手。

当初引进夸利亚雷拉,桑普多利亚原本只是想为锋线上储备一名替补队员,所花的费用被形容为“一颗花生米的价格”,确实那时的夸利亚雷拉也没什么可值钱的,2005年都灵因为财政问题被降级,夸利亚雷拉在附加赛打进的帮助球队升级的进球含金量大大下降,转会阿斯科利之后,地位介于主力与替补之间,一个赛季只打进三球,在OPTA的进球率排行榜上比上赛季的伊布还低,因此尽管桑普多利亚出钱不多,准备重组的阿斯科利还是将他卖掉,桑普多利亚和乌迪内斯各自得到了他的一半所有权。

但他们卖掉的是一个宝。

弗拉基的停赛,让夸利亚雷拉得到了千载难逢的机会,而从第7轮对亚特兰大的比赛开始,尽管那场比赛桑普多利亚先赢后输2-3输掉了比赛,但夸利亚雷拉却从此一发不可收。

到目前为止,他已经有9个进球,而且全是运动战进球,如果按照运动战进球数来算,那么目前意甲与在他并列最高的只有托蒂一个,而在他身后的包括穆图、托尼等人。夸利亚雷拉的进球方式多样,有远射,有头球,有突破,9个进球中的三个,入选过《意大利足球》评选的每周最佳三球,其中就包括了本轮对利沃诺自己任意球被人墙挡出后毫不犹豫的凌空补射。

在阿斯科利,夸利亚雷拉并没有找到自己合适的位置,而诺维利诺赋予他的“影子前锋”的位置,真正激活了夸利亚雷拉,他的速度、突破、插上的优势得以有了更充分的发挥,此外,夸利亚雷拉也承认,在桑普多利亚,诺维利诺的点拨,向弗拉基这样的球星的学习,更是他“开窍”的最重要原因。俱乐部主席马罗塔就说:“我们签下他就是因为我们知道他是一个在意甲有竞争力的球员,我们也相信诺维利诺能够最大限度的发掘他的潜力。”

超过了弗拉基,超过了博纳佐利,夸利亚雷拉现在成了拉齐奥球迷当中的英雄,有人把他和当年的维亚利相比,从身高、强壮、全面性、风格上,夸利亚雷拉确实与维亚利有些相似,“把我和他比?这真是个大玩笑,他可是个世界巨星。”夸利亚雷拉虽然这样说,但也高兴的笑了。

《米兰体育报》最新的消息说,缺少前锋的AC米兰已经盯上了这位全能前锋,不过夸利亚雷拉却表示自己的心在桑普多利亚:“当一个射手频繁进球的时候,转会传闻出现是正常的事情,不过对于我来说,桑普多利亚已经是一个伟大的俱乐部了,我在热那亚一切都很好,当然,我的另一半所有权在乌迪内斯,在夏天我的未来还得由两家俱乐部共同决定,但是我可以肯定这个赛季我不会走。”

桑普多利亚已经开始在考虑永久买下夸利亚雷拉了,俱乐部主席马罗塔说:“他是这个赛季的惊奇,本赛季他已经打进了9球,我们与乌迪内斯的关系很好,我们也尊重他们,我们会争取在6月份解决共有权的问题。”

(Galca)
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-12-23 22:28 | 显示全部楼层
希望青年队能尽快再出现一个夸利亚雷拉…………
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-12-29 21:53 | 显示全部楼层
《米兰体育报》最新的消息说 AC米兰已经盯上了这位全能前锋
该死的!狗一样的叫唤!这双贼眼见谁盯谁!大家可把自己东西看好了啊~~~~狼来了!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-12-29 22:01 | 显示全部楼层
我的小夸是一个很有灵性的球员,这样的球员不应该去死气沉沉的球队(例如糜烂)糜烂的吉9状拉就是毫无灵气的
杆桩前锋
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-12-29 22:22 | 显示全部楼层
吉拉人不错,就是环境有问题,那里不太适合有思想有个性的正常人~~~注意哦~~说的是正常人!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-1-6 04:29 | 显示全部楼层
Sampdoria prepare for big Quagliarella sale
tribalfooball.com - January 05, 2007
Sampdoria have offered Udinese £3.5 million for their 50 per cent of Fabio Quagliarella's registration.
The two clubs co-own Quagliarella and his form this season has attracted approaches from both AC Milan and Inter in the last week.
Samp chief Beppe Marotta has made the offer to Udinese in the last 48 hours, aware that Quagliarella's value is sure to skyrocket if his goals earn him a call-up to Roberto Donadoni's Italy squad this season.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-1-12 12:23 | 显示全部楼层

Branca admits Inter Milan interest for Quagliarella

Branca admits Inter Milan interest for Quagliarella
tribalfooball.com - January 11, 2007

Inter Milan chief Marco Branca admits Sampdoria striker Fabio Quagliarella is in their sights.
Quagliarella is the hottest striker talent in Serie A this season and his registration is co-owned by Sampdoria and Udinese.

Branca said: "We're following all the best young players, like Mesto and Modesto. Quagliarella also. The Sampdoriano is among the players we're keeping a very close eye on. He is doing very well.

"But Inter can't sign everybody."
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-24 16:24 | 显示全部楼层

Quagliarella eyes Italy chance

Quagliarella eyes Italy chance Thursday 22 February, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sampdoria ace Fabio Quagliarella has admitted that he’s hoping to break into the Italian national set up.

The striker has been in scintillating form this term and bagged his 10th goal of the League campaign last week in the 1-0 win at Parma.

“I’m honoured to know that Azzurri boss Roberto Donadoni is keeping an eye on me,” said the 23-year-old.

“It is the dream of every footballer to wear their national jersey on at least one occasion during their career.”

The former Torino and Ascoli player was tipped to win his first call for the Romania friendly this month, but the game was cancelled because of the Catania riots.

However, there is the possibility that the former Under-21 international could feature in the Scotland qualifier next month.

Quagliarella’s scoring form this term has also, understandably, seen him linked with bigger clubs such as Inter and Milan.

“It’s nice to see my name in the headlines and to know that the major teams are keen on me, but I’m only interested in doing well with Sampdoria for now,” he insisted.

“I’m just happy with how things are going. I would never have imagined that I would have scored so much as I have at the start of this season.”
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-3-18 14:09 | 显示全部楼层

Quagliarella awaits Azzurri call

Quagliarella awaits Azzurri call Sunday 18 March, 2007

Fabio Quagliarella is dreaming of receiving his debut Azzurri call this afternoon for the Euro 2008 qualifier against Scotland.

“I’m going to go home, get some rest, and then we’ll see what happens,” said the Sampdoria hitman. “All I can do is keep dreaming.”

Quagliarella had reportedly been on Roberto Donadoni’s list for the February friendly against Romania that was cancelled in the wake of the Catania riots.

With 11 Serie A goals for Samp in 26 appearances despite often playing wide midfield, the talented 26-year-old has certainly caught the eye this season.

He has made his name with a series of spectacular strikes, including overhead kicks and volleys from 30 metres, but was on target in curious circumstances last night.

“At last, after so many beautiful goals I was so glad to celebrate an ugly one!” he joked. Quagliarella snuck up behind Andrea Barzagli and Federico Agliardi to waltz into an empty net in Doria’s 1-1 draw with Palermo.

“I saw the ball there and tried to put my foot in to cause them a few problems. I only focused on the ball. Fortunately, it stayed at my feet and I could place it into the clear goal. The important thing is that it brings the points home.”

It was a valuable result, as Sampdoria were forced to play in 10 men for almost an hour due to Giulio Falcone’s dismissal.

“I think we proved our character in these circumstances, as we never stopped believing. Even on 1-1 we kept looking for the win.”

Coach Walter Novellino has often criticised referees this term, but held up his hands when viewing Falcone’s cynical tackle on Fabio Simplicio.

“When a referee does his job well, you have to say it. Falcone’s red card was the correct decision.”
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-3-20 12:30 | 显示全部楼层

Quagliarella enjoys Azzurri call

Quagliarella enjoys Azzurri call Monday 19 March, 2007

Sampdoria hitman Fabio Quagliarella could not hide his satisfaction after his maiden call-up for Roberto Donadoni’s Italy.

The Azzurri will host the Euro 2008 qualifier with Scotland at Bari on March 28 and the 23-year-old was one of the new faces on the list, along with Roma full-back Max Tonetto.

“I hope this is only the beginning, I don’t want to consider the call-up a finishing point,” Quagliarella told Radio Radio.

“I am very relaxed, I am aware of what is happening. I won’t let this go to my head, I still have a long road ahead of me,” added the Blucerchiato, who scored his 11th goal this season against Palermo.

“This is a dream come true. Six or seven months ago I was cheering for the Nazionale in Germany and now I am here, it’s an enormous satisfaction for me.

“This is one of those things you dream of when you are a kid, to play in Serie A and appear at least once with the Azzurri, I hope this is just the beginning.”

Sampdoria are currently in eighth position with 35 points and Quagliarella believes that the Genoa-based club can do well, although he does not want to guarantee that he will remain in Liguria next season.

“We can fight for a UEFA spot, although it is logical that I would like to win something important. I would like to stay here for some time, but I have no news yet,” explained the player, who is co-owned by Udinese.

“I asked my agent to not tell me anything. I want to focus on playing, all the rest can be postponed to June. My preferred destination? I have always been a Napoli fan,” revealed the Blucerchiato.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-3-31 17:10 | 显示全部楼层

Quagliarella relives Italy debut

Quagliarella relives Italy debut Friday 30 March, 2007

Sampdoria’s Fabio Quagliarella has admitted that making his Italy debut on Wednesday was the highlight of his career so far.

The striker played in the closing stages of the Euro 2008 clash with Scotland in Bari after replacing goal hero Luca Toni in the 2-0 win.

“Stepping on to the field of play in that arena, with so many spectators and so much enthusiasm, was an amazing experience which I will never forget,” he noted.

“Despite the excellent training sessions we had during the week, I really didn’t expect to sit on the bench – never mind play! It was the most exciting moment of my career,” added the 23-year-old.

“The Azzurri environment is very serene, everything seems normal and all the outside pressure doesn’t really matter.

“But when you think about it carefully, you realise that those are the same players who lifted the World Cup just seven months ago. It was a dream.”

Quagliarella now wants to focus on Sampdoria and Serie A, although he admits that he hopes he will given another chance to shine with the Nazionale.

“My international adventure ended on Wednesday evening,” added the man with 11 goals in 26 Serie A games this term.

“I obviously hope there will be a sequel, but I want to concentrate on Sampdoria.

“I am more motivated and I want to earn the Coach’s trust. The call-up for the match with Scotland must only be a starting point for me.

“Our next match with Chievo will not be an easy one, but we will visit the Bentegodi with our usual determination in an effort to earn some important points.”

Sampdoria are currently eighth in the table with 35 points and hope to end the term with a place in next season’s UEFA Cup.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-4-3 17:48 | 显示全部楼层

Quagliarella - Goal was no fluke!

Quagliarella - Goal was no fluke! Sunday 1 April, 2007

Fabio Quagliarella has explained that his spectacular goal from 40 metres was not down to luck. “I do that all the time!”

The Sampdoria hitman secured a 1-1 draw at Chievo’s Stadio Bentegodi with one of the goals of the season.

With his back to goal 40 metres up the field, he spun round and smacked a half-volley into the air to dip mercilessly under the crossbar.

“Everyone was a little amazed by it, including the Chievo players,” grinned Quagliarella. “I saw the ball was bouncing and gave it a go.

“I had a feeling that the goalkeeper was off his line and fortunately it went well. It’s something I try in training all the time – it’s one of my tricks.”

The former Ascoli man has made a name for himself with spectacular goals this season, including overhead kicks and long-range screamers.

“At half-time I joked a little with goalkeeper Lorenzo Squizzi. I honestly did not look at his position, I just felt he was off the line. It went well and I will try it again.”

It was a perfect way to celebrate his first Azzurri cap in Wednesday’s Euro 2008 qualifier against Scotland.

“My international debut for Italy was the highlight of my career and so to play well and score a goal like this a few days later… Let’s just say it has been a memorable week.”
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-4-3 17:49 | 显示全部楼层

Samp set Quagliarella price

Samp set Quagliarella price Monday 2 April, 2007

Sampdoria revelation Fabio Quagliarella will not leave the club for less than £11m, according to his agent.

The Blucerchiati forward, who has scored 12 Serie A goals so far, has been in scintillating form this term, earning his maiden call-up with the Nazionale and becoming a target for several big clubs.

“Milan and Inter are both interested in Fabio, as well as two foreign outfits,” claimed the player’s agent Stefano Antonelli.

“Who could land him now? It isn’t easy to say, also because the clubs are trying to finalise the signing without favouring their direct competitors,” added the agent.

“At the time being, a foreign outfit that has not been mentioned before is in pole position. In any case, he will not leave for less than £11m.”

The Sampdoria ace, who made his Azzurri debut in last week’s Euro 2008 qualifier against Scotland, had recently stated he could not guarantee that he would remain in Liguria next season.

“I asked my agent not to tell me anything. I want to focus on playing, all the rest can be postponed to June,” said Quagliarella, who scored a 40-metre wonder goal against Chievo this week.

“My preferred destination? I have always been a Napoli fan,” revealed the striker, who is co-owned by Udinese.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-4-3 17:53 | 显示全部楼层

惊世杀手1夜身价暴涨300万 知情人曝米兰双雄争购真相

惊世杀手1夜身价暴涨300万 知情人曝米兰双雄争购真相

http://sports.sina.com.cn 2007年04月03日12:24  新浪体育
  新浪体育讯 一记40米外精彩的转身180度凌空抽射,让夸利亚雷拉成为了意大利媒体的焦点,从阿斯科利到桑普多利亚,这位24岁的意大利本土前锋下赛季很可能又迎来“鲤鱼跳龙门”的机会,投身豪门效力,他的经纪人安东内利接受《民族报》的采访,也透露了夸利亚雷拉转会的一些信息,从目前来看,夸利亚雷拉留在桑普多利亚的可能已经很小了。

“很多人都祝贺了他的进球,”安东内利说,“昨天晚上打进那记精彩的进球之后,阿尔塔菲尼这样的巨星斗打来电话问候,当然,他们也都善意的询问这个进球是不是故意打出来的,我要说,确实是。你们可能不了解这个小伙子,他的技术并不逊色于托蒂和皮耶罗,他有着顶级的技术,只是他才成名。”

安东内利介绍说,争夺夸利亚雷拉的主要是AC米兰和国际米兰,安东内利坦言:“打开转会市场并不是因为这个进球,实际上一些强队追逐他已经有很长一段时间了,但是我们很平静。我要告诉你们,追逐他的是AC米兰和国际米兰,但是没有罗马,另外还有两支国外的俱乐部也发出了邀请。”

“那么谁最终会得到夸利亚雷拉?现在还看不太清楚,俱乐部都在等待时机。”安东内利说。

已经有很多人在憧憬着夸利亚雷拉转会国际米兰搭档伊布拉希莫维奇的情景了,这可是一个技术含量很高的组合,安东内利笑着说:“伊布拉希莫维奇和夸利亚雷拉的组合?我想,法比奥(夸利亚雷拉)是一个全面的球员,他可以打第一前锋,可以打第二前锋,甚至可以打边锋,国际米兰从不隐藏对这样一个优秀前锋的兴趣,但是国际米兰还有很多其他优秀的前锋,还有一些其他的问题需要解决,我们会平静地等待消息。”

谈及转会争夺战的局势,安东内利表示:“我必须得说,现在几个俱乐部在争夺中没有谁占先,此外,还有一家国外的俱乐部从来没有报纸提及。”

那么夸利亚雷拉现在的身价是多少呢?安东内利认真的表示:“桑普多利亚的马罗塔一个星期以前为他的估价是1200万欧元到1500万欧元之间,但是现在,他的身价足有1500万欧元了,只多不少,现在,夸利亚雷拉需要打进更多的进球,他的身价还有上涨的空间。”

(狄雷)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-4-3 17:55 | 显示全部楼层

Quagliarella wanted by United

Quagliarella wanted by United Tuesday 3 April, 2007

Manchester United have joined Inter and Milan in the chase to sign Sampdoria revelation Fabio Quagliarella.

The Blucerchiati forward has scored 12 Serie A goals so far this term and his excellent form has seen him win his maiden Italian cap and the interest of several important clubs.

According to the latest reports in Italy, Quagliarella has also been eyed by Manchester United as they are looking for a replacement for 34-year-old Gunnar Solskjaer.

La Gazzetta dello Sport claims that the striker has impressed the Premiership outfit recently and was contacted by Old Trafford representatives last week.

Quagliarella’s agent Stefano Antonelli confirmed on Monday that his client would not leave the club for less than £11m and that both Milan sides are also monitoring the former Torino youngster.

However, the Nerazzurri are waiting to see if Alvaro Recoba will leave the San Siro at the end of the season, while Milan’s primary transfer target this summer is Ronaldinho of Barcelona.

The Sampdoria ace, who scored a 40-metre wonder goal against Chievo this week, is co-owned by Udinese.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-4-3 18:41 | 显示全部楼层
夸利亚雷拉一球成名哦~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-4-4 12:22 | 显示全部楼层
他离开都灵太早了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-6-8 09:26 | 显示全部楼层

“蜗牛”7年爬上天 告诉你一个全新的夸利亚雷拉

“蜗牛”7年爬上天 告诉你一个全新的夸利亚雷拉
http://sports.tom.com  2007年06月08日 08时20分 体坛周报 宋黎明

“蜗牛”7年爬上天

记者宋黎明报道 所有人都在等待因扎吉再立新功,但对立陶宛梅开两度的却是24岁小将夸利亚雷拉,他两度接皮尔洛助攻,先左脚后右脚两次抽射破门。赛后回顾自己的左右开弓,夸利亚雷拉说:“进第一球前,我对自己说,‘如果能过人,我就能进球。’进第二球时我什么也没想。第二球更漂亮,因为控球很困难。球在脚下,你永远不要怕出丑  
,我从来不多考虑,想射就射。”

在本特戈迪球场的更衣室里,夸利亚雷拉也说过这样的话,桑普多利亚客场1比1平切沃的联赛,他在中场打进一粒非常漂亮的吊射。客场对雷吉纳,他的一记倒挂金钩也令人难忘。本赛季,夸利亚雷拉是意甲最耀眼的一颗新星,他在桑普共进13球,而且大都漂亮。夸利亚雷拉13岁到都灵少年队踢球,蒙多尼科教练在2000年5月14日让他在意甲对皮亚琴察时首次露面,但此后他先后混迹于低级别的佛罗伦萨、基耶蒂和阿斯科利,本赛季加盟桑普后终于脱颖而出,他戏称自己在意大利联赛中的7年成长如同“一只蜗牛慢慢爬行”。

这是夸利亚雷拉在国家队的第3场比赛,此前对苏格兰和法罗群岛他都替补出场,两场一共踢了33分钟。这次对立陶宛,夸利亚雷拉没辜负多纳多尼的厚望。首开纪录后,他被队友拥倒在地,梅开二度后,他做出飞翔动作,让人想起“小飞机”蒙特拉,当年的“蜗牛”终于飞上青天。

打进国家队处子球后,夸利亚雷拉不敢相信自己的眼睛,“我的快乐无法用语言表达。我不停问卡纳瓦罗,‘这一切是真的吗?’这是个迷人的夜晚,我付出了全部以报答教练的信任。赛后多纳多尼拥抱了我,我不知道说什么好,只说了句谢谢。我走到今天这一步,是我一直努力工作的结果。两粒进球献给我的家庭,但我现在不能歇气,这只是开始。”

夸利亚雷拉的父亲是名失业者,但全力支持儿子踢球,在夸利亚雷拉13岁去都灵后,父亲每周都专门从那不勒斯去都灵探望。夸利亚雷拉的卧室贴着马拉多纳的招贴画,他在画下面写道:“我永远不是一个普通人。”当年在都灵少年队时,教练卡雷利总让他打边,并对他重复说:“你离开球场时球鞋上要有边线的白粉。你要拉边。”但在很长一段时间内,夸利亚雷拉自视为中锋,后来另一名都灵少年队教练萨拉让他离开边线,主打中锋。这段经历让他成为锋线多面手。

对立陶宛,多纳多尼让夸利亚雷拉打右翼,但他完成了中锋的任务。赛后谈到位置问题,夸利亚雷拉说:“说实话,我最喜欢的位置是第二前锋,边锋也行。本赛季我在桑普打的是中锋,因为我们锋线严重缺人,但我在这个位置有点累。这次多纳多尼让我打右边,但也给予我一定的自由。”

赛后,多纳多尼第一个与夸利亚雷拉握手拥抱,前国脚马佐拉和塔尔代利都给予他热烈的掌声,足协主席阿贝特称赞说:“在一场困难的比赛中,夸利亚雷拉决定了胜负。尽管意甲有许多外援,但我们的新天才还是出头了。”

在国家队梅开两度,夸利亚雷拉身价看涨。不过,他暂时不愿考虑转会,“明天我去度假,我要立即休息。我在桑普多利亚过得挺好。”
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-6-8 09:27 | 显示全部楼层
这期的体坛周报我得买了

萨拉?C萨拉还是P萨拉?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-6-8 10:27 | 显示全部楼层
已经登了,还买做啥,这些垃圾报纸,我完全是做地铁时无聊才不得不买的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-6-8 10:49 | 显示全部楼层
只知道现在想把他抢过来是更没希望了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-6-8 11:09 | 显示全部楼层

"远射杀手"一夜红透意大利 一战成名背后却有心痛故事

"远射杀手"一夜红透意大利 一战成名背后却有心痛故事

http://sports.sina.com.cn 2007年06月08日10:43  新浪体育

新浪体育讯 命中注定法比奥-瓜利亚雷拉的第一粒国家队进球要以远射的方式打入。因为他天生就是一个艰苦的漂泊者。这个出生在意大利南部那不勒斯一个小镇的年轻人,从家族的好朋友,意大利著名赛艇选手阿巴尼亚莱兄弟那里学会,只有经过不断的努力拼搏,才能获得甘美的成功果实。

十几岁的时候,瓜利亚雷拉就一个人去了都灵寻求发展。那时他的父亲维多利奥,一个因为自己工作的造纸厂的倒闭而失业的老工人,仍设法坚持着供养儿子参加俱乐部训练,并且每周都要到都灵去探望儿子一次。

在都灵青年队的时候,当时的青年队教练卡雷利总是对瓜利亚雷拉:“你的球鞋并不是只有在禁区里面才能射门,应该有更宽的范围。”但是渴望着成为前锋的瓜利亚雷拉却很难理解教练的意思。然而昨天,他似乎终于找到了这个感觉。从外围启动,在无人盯防的时候突如其来抬脚射门,随后,瓜利亚雷拉获得了他在国家队的第一粒进球,人总是要在经历中成长。瓜利亚雷拉知道自己会如何铭记:他身披的背号27号来自一个曾和他亲如兄弟般的朋友,在01年不幸在一次车祸中丧生的意大利前优秀守门员,尼科洛-加里。

昨天瓜利亚雷拉的两粒进球让意大利国家队重新露出了微笑,而同样分享了他胜利喜悦的,也许还有他的父亲维多利奥,母亲苏珊娜,还有他的兄弟,一个毫不怀疑地信任着自己的手足同胞,从小就对法比奥守护有加的詹纳罗。不止他的亲人们,他人生的第一个教练,卡斯特拉玛雷小镇的卖报人奇洛,在他还是个5岁的孩子的时候就曾帮他系鞋带,教他该如何踢球;他在都灵青年队时的技术负责人,帮助他成为一名前锋的克劳迪奥-萨拉;在2000年5月14日,都灵对皮亚琴察的比赛(最后比分2-1)时带他进入甲级联赛的蒙多尼克。

而在初次进入甲级联赛之后,瓜利亚雷拉又开始了新的漂泊,从佛罗伦萨到基耶蒂,又再次回到都灵,而后是阿斯科里,从丁级联赛到丙级,再到乙级,然后回到甲级。回顾自己的旅程,瓜利亚雷拉说:“我注定要循序渐进,才能达到自己的目标。”

就像阿巴尼亚莱兄弟教给他的那样,辛苦努力,耐心坚持。今年瓜利亚雷拉来到了热那亚,在桑普多利亚队,他终于等来了自己崭露头角的时刻。在06年10月20日对亚特兰大的比赛中打入了自己今年首粒联赛入秋之后,在队友挪威利诺的帮助之下,瓜利亚雷拉在联赛中势如破竹,一共打入了13粒个人进球。

在对雷吉纳的比赛中,瓜利亚雷拉打入的那记漂亮的倒钩球无疑是他的赛季最佳进球之一,而昨晚在对立陶宛的比赛中攻入的他第二粒个人国家队进球更算得上漂亮。这个在自己的卧室墙上挂着球王马拉多纳海报的年轻人曾经暗下决心,绝对不要做平凡人的普通人,而他至今为止的进球,几乎没有哪个仅仅是普通的平凡。而他所有精彩的进球,几乎都是在客场射入,这个漂泊中的旅行者,似乎只有在行进中,才能变得更加精彩。在昨天的表演之后,瓜利亚雷拉也许又将开始新的漂泊,桑普多利亚已经不太可能成为他继续停留的港湾,曼彻斯特联队这样的新的航舰,已经在向他招手。

在获得个人首次国家队胜利的狂喜之夜,瓜利亚雷拉不想去谈未来:“我的所有权属于桑普多利亚和乌迪内斯,对我来说,重要的是能继续踢球:不过如果有机会得到更大的舞台,我不会后退,即使失去国外也没有关系。不过现在,还是让我先想想怎么好好庆祝这次胜利,度过一个假期吧。我想回报多纳多尼的信任,意大利队已经证明一切已经过去,在我的第三次国家队出场时,我创造了进球,这将会是非常美好的回忆。我曾忍不住去问卡纳瓦罗:这一切都是真的吧?第二粒进球比第一更加漂亮,那时停球射门并不容易,我的主教练诺维利诺在比赛之前就给了我祝福:这给我带来了好运。”

瓜利亚雷拉还要继续在漂泊中成长,对于它的未来,我们拭目以待。

(加里波第)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-6-11 10:54 | 显示全部楼层

两球成名身价暴涨 夸利亚雷拉:我注定不是普通人

两球成名身价暴涨 夸利亚雷拉:我注定不是普通人
http://sports.tom.com  2007年06月11日 07时58分 体坛周报 彭雷  

“我注定不是普通人”

记者彭雷报道 两球成名!上周三意大利对立陶宛的欧洲杯预选赛,来自桑普多利亚的年轻前锋夸利亚雷拉包办了全场两个进球,身价从预计的1200万欧元直涨到2000万欧元。夸利亚雷拉自然成了媒体们追逐的焦点,在回国飞机上,夸利亚雷拉接受了《米兰体育报》的采访。

接受采访之时,夸利亚雷拉与利沃诺前锋卢卡雷利坐得很近,他不时向卢卡
雷利询问前利沃诺主帅、新桑普多利亚主帅马扎里的情况,卢卡雷利也向夸利亚雷拉打听桑普多利亚的环境,因为卢卡雷利有可能成为夸利亚雷拉未来的搭档。

“是的,对我很重要的诺维利诺教练去了都灵,但马扎里来了,我相信马扎里同样可以带领桑普多利亚创造好成绩。”夸利亚雷拉说,“至于我自己,我只希望多打比赛,在我这个年龄需要连续的比赛来继续进步。”要想多打比赛,还是留在桑普更好?“如果真有大俱乐部找到我,我也不会退缩。当然,我也愿意留在桑普多利亚,这里的海和我出生地那不勒斯很像,这里有家的感觉。”

24岁的夸利亚雷拉已成为球市红人,但他的转会并不容易。乌迪内斯和桑普多利亚共同拥有夸利亚雷拉的所有权,乌迪内斯老板波佐明里表示不会出售,实则希望以高价卖给桑普或其他大俱乐部。而桑普多利亚下赛季将与德比对手热那亚一同在意甲竞争,必要的人员储备是需要的,何况夸利亚雷拉若再打一个赛季,身价很可能会更高。桑普总经理马洛塔就说,“除非是超级价钱,否则我们不会考虑出售。”

夸利亚雷拉出生在那不勒斯,现在来到热那亚踢球,巧合的是,上周末意乙最后一轮正是热那亚主场与那不勒斯的升级决战,“我不会去现场,因为我要回家乡和朋友亲人们庆祝。谁能升级?我自然希望两支队都回到甲级,一方面我希望有热那亚德比踢,另一方面我家乡的球队也配得上甲级。”在上周日的0比0后,夸利亚雷拉如愿以偿。

谈到对立陶宛所进的两个漂亮进球,夸利亚雷拉自豪地表示,“我更喜欢第二球,那是迎球怒射,难度更大,当然,第一个过人后射门的感觉也很好。总之,我想说,以后我的所有进球都不要雷同,诺维利诺教练告诉过我,后卫们会越来越注意我,会研究我的比赛录像、射门动作等等,所以我必须出奇制胜,就像我在房间里贴的马拉多纳画像上写的座右铭‘这注定不是一个普通的人’,你们看着吧,我的进球会都不一样。”

在回意大利的飞机起飞前,夸利亚雷拉的手机上已经发来了140条短信,“从没有过如此众多的短信,开个玩笑,我有点做名人的感觉了。最重要的是加利先生的短信。他是我好朋友尼科洛·加利的父亲,我们一起在都灵青年队踢过球,是最要好的兄弟,可惜他在2001年的车祸中离开了人世,我在国家队穿的27号球衣就是要纪念尼科洛。”

赛后的第一个电话呢?“当然是给我的父母。”夸利亚雷拉肯定地回答道,“父亲为我的足球生涯做出了很多牺牲,母亲和姐姐也费心地照顾我,如果我要找爱人,一定要像母亲和姐姐那样的集合体才行。”
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们register!

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /2 下一条

Archiver|手机版|都灵中文论坛ToroChina都灵足球队爱好者

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 11:46 , Processed in 0.155969 second(s), 68 queries , Gzip On.